We co-host Wilson workshops with LTR. This Fall we will be hosting in- person workshops at our office. Our workshops are limited to 20 people to keep our class size small.
WILSON CERTIFIED TEACHER SUPPORT SESSIONS
- Moving past your practicum into building proficient practice and pedagogy
- Topic: Fluency Instruction
- Why is Fluency Important?
- End of Step Requirements
- Anecdotes and Lessons Learned from Experience
- How do we do fluency work in Wilson?
June 27, 2023; 9-10:30 a.m. EST
June 28, 2023; 9-10:30 a.m. EST
Teachers will receive a Certificate of Attendance from LTR Tutoring Association for 1.5 hours, this can serve as 2 Continuing Education Activities toward maintaining Wilson Professional Credentials.